17 Sept 2015

Currently reading! (and new apartment!)

I've been a bit busy lately, because I got my very own apartment and I have been packing and moving my stuff for a few days now. It's really stressing and hard to move, especially when you have a van full of books in boxes, and you know you can't place them on a shelf, because the shelf hasn't been bought yet. But in the end, all is well. I got my books on my self and the apartment is still a huge mess, but who cares! :) (Also I love my kitchen table, it's high with two bar stools. I've been sitting here all day after school, first Skyping with my sister and now reading and writing.) Unfortunately I don't have pictures, because it's so dark outside so I don't have good lightning with just lamps... It makes the pictures too yellowy.

The headline says ''currently reading'' so lets get to that!

I'm currently reading Melissa Walker's Ashes to Ashes and Ally Carter's I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You.
 I bought Ashes to Ashes last spring spontaneously. I had never heard of it before, but I just picked it from the shelf, added to my pile and bought it. Without reading the back cover first. It's about a girl who dies in a car crash and enters to Prism, which is place where you get used to being dead. Also you learn to haunt. (And meet an awesomely cute guy). So far I've been enjoying the book very much! And that boy, Thatcher, I'm looking forward to read some more about him... :p
The Ally Carter's book I am reading out of curiosity. I kept popping on my Goodreads account for a while, and I've read great and really bad reviews about it, so I wanted to really know what made people to think so differently, either loving or hating it. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You is about a school of exceptional young women, who basically study to be spies, and also other subjects, including fourteen different languages. I've liked it this far and a lot has happened already, the story goes on a bit slowly, but not too slow fortunately! Next is chapter 13, and I'll probably finish it tomorrow, if I have time from all my homework.


I'd love to know what you guys are reading (and thinking about the book)!

No comments:

Post a Comment