3 Feb 2017

February's TBR and a bit more


I've been a bit lazy reader in January, only to finish five books. Now that the month of February is here and my reviewing schedule intensifies by a lot, I thought that I'd let you know what's happening in the next five weeks.

If I complete all these reviews on time, I become unstoppable. The Magician's Workshop being the shortest book, with 247 pages, but the rest of them on my list are a bit longer. [Author's gaze zooms to the distance and a hint of desperation can be sensed, as she realises the number of pages she's going to read in the next five weeks.]


Monday 6.2. Review,
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas


 I started Empire of Storms a month ago and couldn't bring myself to continue, because I don't want it to end. But now, with a newfound determination, I'm going to finish it. Scout's Honour. [Though, I've never been a girl scout...]




Friday Ramble on 10.2.




Wednesday 15.2. Review,
Reaper's Claim by Simone Elise


 Motorcycle clubs, hot guys and steamy romance. Listed on Goodreads as 'a Gut Wrencher', where, might I add, also resides Colleen Hoover's Hopeless.






Friday Ramble on 17.2.



Monday 20.2. Review,
Wayfarer's Highway by Peter Petrack



 If procrastination was a sport, I'd be the champion. Wayfarer, I'm going to read you in just a few weeks.






Wednesday 22.2. Review,
Spectra by Ebony Olson



 Action, love and hopefully some badass, sassy characters.






Friday Ramble on 24.2.



[Update on 2.3.2017]
Monday 13.3. Review,
Rise by Cara Brookins

Due to my hectic schedule, the review of Rise will be pushed to the March 13th.

 A single mother building a house with her family. The house is build by their own hands with the help of Youtube tutorials and their determination to get a new beginning.





Friday Ramble on 3.3.



Monday 6.3. Review,
The Magician's Workshop, Volume One by Christopher Hansen and J.R. Fehr



 When I read the blurb for this, I couldn't be more excited. It sounds so, so magical.




Wednesday 8.3. Review,                          
More Than A Slave by Anaelle Gadeyne

[Update on 2.3.2017]
Originally I was supposed to do this on March 1st, but it got pushed to the eighth. I started reading this already, and don't know what to think.





 

 Friday Ramble on 10.3.



Monday 13.2. Review,
Furies' Bog by Deborah Jackson



 I got this book last year from Deborah Jackson herself, but didn't have time for it in my schedule. Now, just like with Empire of Storms, I'm doing it. And rumour says, that she took courses in MIT to get the details right. Talk about devotion.




[Update on 2.3.2017]
Ignite by Danielle Rogland


Ignite is going to be republished on this date by Inkitt. Formerly known as the Last Burning of New London, Ignite will be on the market again in  the end of April or in the first days of May and the review will be published then too.




No comments:

Post a Comment