1 Jul 2018

June Wrap-Up & July TBR


Lazy month. I woke up on the 28th of June to the realisation that the month was almost over. How is it possible that one month just can slip through the fingers of time so quickly. This month's wrap-up is skinny. Skinnier than usual, both in the number of books and pages read.

A Court of Wings and Ruin
Sarah J. Maas
★★★★★
Review
Goodreads


 699 pages



Good Morning Call Vol 2
Yue Takasuka
★★★☆☆
Goodreads



161 pages



TwoSpells
Mark Morrison
★★★☆☆
Review
Goodreads


316 pages


Herding Cats
Sarah Andersen
★★★★★
Goodreads


108 pages





Frost Security: Jacob
Glenna Sinclair
★★★☆☆
Goodreads


400 pages (estimated)




1684 pages read. One big feat, A Court of Wings and Ruin, read. Some manga, a graphic novel, romance, middle-grade, and fantasy. I usually am the person who reads mainly one genre (with a few strays tucked) during the month. But every book I read from a different genre? That's definitely new. Well, June's over. Hello July!

Continuing on June's theme of reading what I can without actually setting a TBR for myself. What look for during the month of July:

- My Lady Zane, Steven M. Sullivan
- The Last Cleric, Layton Green
- The Never Dawn, R.E. Palmer
- Onions, Cy Young
- Season of Wind, Aimee Hyndman

I am writing this post in a summer flu that attacked me a couple of days ago. I'm rarely sick. Like, once a year. This is the second time in the past year that I have the flu and I hate it. Being sick is not something I am good at. Or more likely, sitting still at home when we finally have warm and sunny weather in Finland. Well, at least I have no choice but to read all day, all night. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. The flu going around this past winter was shocking, so rest up and keep the fluids high.
    xoxo
    Eb

    ReplyDelete