26 Aug 2015

Writing not reading! (word vomit)

Recently I haven't read so much, but done some creative writing. I don't have a working title for it yet, so it's kind of hard to talk about it, but I'll just refer it as 'Dream Walker', which does absolutely nothing with the book. It's not about dream walking, but it's still related to dreams and walking. Okay, maybe I should change the working title from 'I haven't figured it out yet' to 'Dream Walker'.

Right now I'm just vomiting words to this post. I'm tired from all the commotion from today, and the writing, which I've done for about 1800 words. And right now, I don't have any powers left to use for sensible writing, or even writing with words that I'm meant to write. Yeah, if you haven't read my first post on this site, a quick info: English is not my mother tongue. Spelling mistakes, wrong words, weird sentence structures might be spotted on this site! :) But don't worry, I haven't met a day (yet) when I can't do anything in English, and if I ever do, I won't post anything on that day!

And I was thinking about posting my work here, if it ever develops to something readable. If not, then you won't see it.

Also I'm most recent currently reading is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and I love that book! I'm not even halfway through and I'm quite sure it will be one of my all time favourites. And I'll be definitely will be reading it again in the future!

And also Fangirl has made me interest in fanfiction spark again! Maybe I'll write some of that too, and if it turns out to be even the slightest bit good, you'll be able to read it here. :)

Now good night, I'm over-tired and haven't done any of my home work... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment