Check out her blog here, she writes in Finnish, so every Finn out there go: check it out!
The goal of Liebster Award is to make blogs with less than 200 followers more visible by introducing themselves with 11 questions from the challenger.
If you are challenged, thank and link the blog of your challenger to your post, then answer the 11 questions that the challenger has asked, compose 11 of your own questions and challenge other blogs with less than 200 followers! Remember to link the blog(s) you have challenged to your post!
Questions I got to answer:
1. What made you start blogging?
I've always liked to write, and I'm very talkative person to strangers who like the same things as I, so why not. Even if no-one reads what I write, I've had the chance to share my thoughts with the world.
2. If you could choose one super-power to yourself, what would it be and why?
I don't know if this is a super-power, but I would love to be speed-reader. Though I am a quite fast already, I'd like to be faster, like if I read 300 words in a minute now, then as a speed-reader I could read double amount in the same time. :) Or just something like flying or psychokinesis or, I know, I'd love to be Juliette from the Shatter Me -series. Can't say the main reason though, it might spoil the experience of Ignite Me from you...
My favourite TV-show is currently Outlander. I watched the first 4 (or was it 5?) episodes today and I AM IN LOVE !
4. Which five coutnries you want to travel the most?
I've always wanted to go to the United-Kingdoms, because of the Infernal Devices and then the States because of almost every book I've read is based on some era of that country. Also Scotland (Outlander *swoons*), Holland (mostly just Amsterdam) and Germany (I've been there two times already, but there's something about that country that draws me back).
5. Holiday at beach or at the city, which one and why?
At beach I could just lie and read, but... At the city definetly. I get sun-burns easily and hate when the sand is everywhere, and you can read in the city too! Best thing of holidays in the city ist the touring, coffee shops and bookstores! :)
6. Name your favourite bands or artists!
Hans Zimmer, Michael Giacchino, Jóhan Jóhansson, Alexandre Desplat, Nicholas Hooper, James Horner... Many other movie or TV-series composers that there are. Then Take That, and also Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams' own production. And then Starkids musicals. If you haven't checked them out already, try watching A Very Potter Musical or Holy Musical B@man (o anythinof their productions) from Youtube. They're hilarious! :P
7. Dream Job?
Publishing at Harper Collins Publishers. Anything, even just the coffee-girl would be fine. Just the idea of being in the middle of Harper Collins office gives me goose-bumps.
8. Do you like reading, why/why not?
Hey, sis, um do you know me at all?!? I LOVE READING. I LOVE EVERYTHING RELATED TO READING! I LIVE WITH BOOKS. I'M POOR BECAUSE OF BOOKS! I BREATHE BOOKS! BOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKSBOOKS!
Am I sounding mad...?
9. Some thing you can't ever get bored to?
READING, BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!
10. What will always get you into good mood?
READING AND BOOKS
Yes, I do have a life outside my books, it's a small one but it exists. I think.
11. In the whole world, which place is your absolute favourite?
I challenge thee:
And here are your questions:
1. What got you into reading?
2. Could you imagine yourself as a publishing author?
3. Cats or Dogs?
4. Have you ever commented the book some stranger is reading, like when you're in bus?
5. Where would you like to travel and why?
6. If you could pick any author to meet, who would it be?
7. Last read, currently-reading and next to-read?
8. Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
9. reading wih or without music?
10. Super-cleaner or a bit messy is fine?
11. You have to read only one genre for the rest of the year, which one will it be?