4 Jun 2019

Literary Book Gifts: Writing Gloves - product review


I got sent these warm fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm when writing. I have always, like most people out there, written without any handwear. Sometimes, I even take my wristwatch out because it clinks against and scratches the laptops touch bar. 

They arrived fairly quickly after placing the order. The packaging is quite unimpressive, like almost all packaging on online shopping, but watertight, which is needed when shipping any clothing articles. 


Please, admire my DIY tripod. 
The gloves are 35% cashmere wool, mixed with cotton, polyester, and microfiber, according to the Literary Book Gifts website. They sure are warm and work perfectly as insulators when holding a hot cup of coffee, haven't burned my palms ever since.

The material will fall apart if you pick on the fibres sticking out after the fifth use. They are really comfortable to wear, didn't itch, and moulded into the shape of my wrist and hand perfectly. The downside was the length of the finger-part. My longest finger isn't even the length of a standard credit card. Since the gloves are one-size-fits-all, I had to fold the finger part a little to actually be able to write on a keyboard. 

This is what the website says about the gloves:
Fingerless gloves for writing! These soft cashmere knit gloves are perfect for handwriting, typing, touch screens, and crafting. Warm cold hands with this stylish accessory available in a wide range of colors from heather purple to blush pink.

Made of a breathable knit of about 35% cashmere wool. Cotton, polyester, and microfiber are blended in for durability.

The Literary Book Gifts Website has only a picture of the Light Feather Grey gloves even though there are twelve other options for colours. They ship domestically for 5USD, internationally for 10USD. For me, it was international shipping since Finland is a little farther away from the mainland US. It took about three weeks for the gloves to arrive. 

The gloves are sold for 52USD + shipping (possible customs taxes)

No comments:

Post a Comment