4 Feb 2018

January Wrap-Up and February TBR - PART 2





Here's the Part 2 for January Wrap-up and February TBR. The post started to get a bit too long, so I decided to split it in two. If you haven't read the first part and want to do it, click the link for a shortcut.


And if you are coming from Part 1, hi again.

So what to expect from the month of February? A lot.

I have already read a few books, and the reviews will be up in the upcoming week or so. I am to write two reviews a week, appearing about two or three days apart. Three if I haven't had time to read much and two if there are many books already read and just waiting to be reviewed.


As some of you know, since last year's Autumn I have been flying as cabin crew for a holiday charter and now I just started training for another airline. A lot of my focus will be on that since it's two mistakes and you're out policy. And, of course, the aim is for zero mistakes. The training might affect my posting a little bit, but since I knew this well in advance, and having been through one training already, I know better how to survive it and how to manage my time. So don't fret, there will be a lot of content coming despite everything.

Ten books in January was quite a lot, so February's TBR is a bit shorter. Actually, only one book shorter. It's better to set realistic goals, and then if you reach or go over them, it feels even better.

February To Be Read list:

- Make It Count, Tamar Sloan
- Black Mark's Heart, Ebony Olson
- King's Cage, Victoria Aveyard
- Crossing Into Brooklyn, Mary Ann McGuigan
- Reaper's Redemption, Simone Elise
- My Unexpected, Lia Gilmore
- The Court of Wings and Ruin, Sarah J. Maas
- Topaz And Lace, Amber Laura
- Inspired, Danielle E. Shipley

Let me know if you have read any of my February TBR's books and what you thought of them. Leave a link to your review if you have one, and I'll be sure to check it out!

Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram or @Bookstoldmeso

No comments:

Post a Comment