2 Jun 2016

Review: Dangerous Lies



★★★★☆

I was tempted to give this only three stars, but since it's a perfect book-hangover read, It gets its four stars.

Stella Gordon, not my real name, witnesses a crime at her home. Because of that, she is shipped of to witness security program to Thunder Basin, Nebraska. There she has to fit in to the tight knit society. Simple task, not easy to follow through though. And then there's the cliche boy...

I've read the Hush Hush - series before and last summer the Black Ice. If you've read them both, this falls into the same happy dappy category as the Hush Hush books. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but to get you some ground-level info.

Characters are very simple. No huge tricks or complicated personalities or anything. You get to know them really fast, but not too fast, because most of the information is sprinkled thorough the story-line. 

A plot-twist. Which book doesn't have even a minor one? I, honestly, do not know. Don't worry, you won't lose sleep over it, so you're safe. 

As I said earlier, it is a perfect book for book-hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment