6 May 2016

Review: Glass Sword


 ★★★★★
You know, when you read a good book.
 How? It stabs you square in the heart and does it without blinking. Maybe even smiling or laughing simultaneously.

Welcome to the enchanting experience of being torn between brothers and hating yourself for it. You might accidentally kill a few people as a side-dish, but that's collateral damage of reading. It's a very enjoyable journey of finding who you hate and who you hate the most. So hop on!

I must say I really loved Glass Sword. All the characters have developed so much, and all in the good direction as individuals. And Mare made herself a feeling, real human being again. She wasn't a little girl avenging wrong. But a warrior.

Since this is the second book into the series, I can't reveal anything else. Except that, that a certain chapter stopped my heart. Which, I think, is expected from Aveyard's book.

And with this happy quote from the book, I wish you a pleasant time reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment