28 Jul 2015

Book shopping!

 I went for a nice browsing trip to a book store, not looking for anything particular, but still hoping to find something. And I did!
I've read Where she went by Gayle Forman last Fall, but never bought it so, why not now.
The next Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine I haven't read, but it's on my to-read list. And there was only one copy of it, and after me, none. :p Love the cover though.
And the last is Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. I have the Fangirl also, but I think both of them are going to have to wait for the 'right time'.

It's weird when sometimes you don't feel like reading some book, because it doesn't feel like the right time to read it. Like I've been putting an Abundance of Katherines and  Will Grayson, Will Grayson away for a quite some time. Every time I take some new book from my self to read, I look at them and think 'it's not the right time to read them'. But fortunately with other books, waiting for the right time has been the best thing. Like when I started the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentout. They had been about a year in my Goodreads recommendations, but every time I saw them I didn't feel like reading them, and when I did... Oh boy... I read the whole series, 5 books 2 novellas, in 5 days. And during the exam week!
So waiting for the right time to read some book might feel frustrating, but trust me, it's worth it.

And spending money makes me always hungry, so Grande Soy Chai Tea Latte and Ceasar Salad to go!
The only problem I have come across today is the 'No space in my bookshelf'.

I'm off to reorganize my window sill for more book space!

No comments:

Post a Comment