2 May 2016

Review: Giovanni Goes to Med School

Forgive me for the cracked screen... All blame is on the cat.


                             ★★★★☆

There's a first time for everything. And for me this was a first zombie anything.

Fortunately I didn't have to be even a little bit disappointed. Since Giovanni Goes to Med School is hilarious.

It goes somehow like this:
Giovanni is a med school student and works the night shift in the morgue. When an elderly lady dies and gets shipped downstairs with her, much alive, dog, Giovanni's life is not as it was before. And the lady is only the beginning...

Like I said hilarious.

I'm looking forward to read more of Giovanni and see how he survives with things that shouldn't have survived alive. Or are they actually alive?

And thank you Kathy Bryson for giving me the opportunity to read this! [sending a hug]

No comments:

Post a Comment